Sunday, January 20, 2013

Experiencing Pragmatic Spirituality


Life and it's strange ways have always intrigued me to an extent of acute bewilderment. In my quest to find answers to questions which have befuddled my being and soul, I came across a unique approach of pragmatic spirituality. This is achieved through a yogic approach of Stress Management and Motivational Counseling at Jaslok Hospital conducted by Dr. Sanjay Divgi. This approach has helped me immensely in self-realisation to understand my unique self and unique reality. It has also benefited me to adjust my unique self with my unique reality and has set me on the path to reach my potential as a human being. To accept and accept happily the person I am and the reality of who I am, has filled me with a sense of calm and serenity through the improvements that I have experienced.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that the 1st question or rather the fundamental question should be What is the purpose of this life? As a person evolves the answer keeps on changing. This questions kicks in the chain reaction of self introspection. Self introspection is one form of mediation. Honestly I feel that answers to all questions are reveled in mediation. It is also a process of doing the non doing.