Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Lucid dream

 It was around 3 am. The characters from my dream had tumbled out inconspicuously. Little did I realize that they were as real as the paintbrush outside my window. 

A huge paintbrush hurls itself into space, lets out a dragline as it goes down. One of the characters, a tall man, blunders into the lower part of the brush and gets tangled in the wet bristles. He flails his arms furiously trying to break loose and free himself.

I was completely gobsmacked at this man for being caught like this. And I wasn't the only one. The fat woman, the thin girl, the chubby boy and the black dog joined me in my astonishment. Hardly anybody in the room had a nice word to say for this man. The fat woman hated him. The thin girl detested him. The chubby boy loathed him. And the black dog complained loudly.

The light outside had turned into a midnight blue. I was wide awake. The light had illuminated my dream.

P.S. I don't know what happened next. Except, the alarm looked black and I was awake, again!    


  

No comments: