Monday, October 3, 2016

The ebb and flow of existence

A night passes along with a certain lament, dawn is waiting to swallow the lament and spew it. Lament is wistful, embittered, tries to resign to fate but fate always has other plans. lament is caught in a vortex of emotions. It gives in to fate and says, "break me from the shackles of mind, help me be with hope, love, happiness and comfort, change my core, my being, the very essence of what makes me.. change the meaning of who I am."

Fate doesn't say a word. It embraces and gives it succour. 

With these thoughts, a day can begin. Now, this day can have a therapeutic effect. One goes on living a life trying to find a purpose. A purpose from which one can derive strength and the will to live. The question is that,"does one know for certain that the purpose that one seeks will end the pain and angst of living." Life and death are interchangeable at some level. One can live like a dead man or be a dead man..

Fate, finally laments,"what transpires is in nobody's control, drop the leash, live free and die free."    


No comments: